第一季快速连续追完了,没想到自己今年才开始看这部神剧,其实早些年就被安利过的说
这群科学家,聪明,不自觉的幽默,虽然有时候是尴尬的冷幽默哈哈哈,但是真诚,有趣,可爱,尤其谢尔顿,他真的是个非常特殊的人,虽然一般人也忍受不了他哈哈哈所以他的室友是真的很好。
人都是复杂的,主角们各有优点和缺点,正是这些才构成了完整的他们,最羡慕他们的友谊了,可以是支撑你度过难关的好友,也可以是损你没商量的损友,谁能不羡慕呢
Notify the editors of the Oxford English dictionary.The word “plenty” has been redefined to mean “two”.
“许多”这个词被重新定义为“两个”。
I heard your relationship with Penny crashed to the ground.
我听说你和佩妮吹了。
be repulsed by your cloying eagerness
厌恶你的猴急
This is a deal breaker.
这是原则问题。
Look on the bright side.
看好的一面吧。
Just because your career’s been stagnant for a few years,that’s no reason to give up.
就算你的研究生涯这几年里毫无建树,那也没必要放弃啊。
It just died.I’m getting a bunch of static.
刚刚没影了。里面全是雪花。
Mute it with closed captions,please.
请你静音,只看字幕。
Do we have to suffer through this transpatently manipulative pseudo-reality again?
我们还要看这个暗箱操作严重的伪真人秀节目吗?
I reiterate:knuckle under.
我早说了:卑躬屈膝。
I am gonna introduce your friend to a world of hurt.
我要给你那位朋友店颜色看看。
【生活大爆炸 第二季】看完第十三集的童鞋帮我回答一个问题行不
转载请注明网址: https://www.flyfs.cn/article/vod-35884.html